Saw this cover in Woolworths yesterday…
I mean, how dare women put on weight when pregnant?! We should pit them against each other until they look fuckable again.
Ladies pay attention to those yellow circles crying ‘Too thin?’ and ‘Too fat?’…that question will follow you around forever. Your body is a battleground.
This is one of my all-time favourites.
Going to Greyton for the weekend, hope you all have a good one! x
Congratulations to my cousin Kate and her husband Ed on the birth of their daughter!
This is Eliza Rose🙂
Since they’re all in Wales we had to send the prezzies a few weeks ago. Amongst them were these awesome little shoes…too cute! (Put my hand in to show how small they are)
Lots of love to all of you xxx
On my wishlist today:
This awesome journal from Typo. A combination of my 2 favourite things: foxes and swearing! Thanks Aviv for the pic xx
Thought I’d share another diabetes-inducing recipe! This baked chocolate cheesecake is delicious, and much cheaper than versions that use cream cheese and creme fraiche. Give it a try!
200g chocolate digestive biscuits
50g butter, softened
200g chocolate (I usually use one slab of dark and one of milk)
100ml double cream
2 organic eggs
85g castor sugar
500g (2 tubs) creamed cottage cheese
- Lightly grease the sides of a 20cm diameter springform tin and preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Roughly break up the biscuits and process in a food processor along with the butter until crumbly but coming together. Press into the base of the tin.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave (make sure to check it frequently) and stir in the cream.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until thick and pale. Beat in the cottage cheese, fold in the chocolate and cream mixture and pour into the tin.
- Bake for one hour and then switch off the oven and leave to cool.
- If you want to make an Easter cheesecake like mine, make a little nest of speckled eggs and shaved chocolate curls🙂
(Sorry about the shitty Blackberry photo!)
My friend Maria sent me this one. He looks like I feel, ready for a nap! Have a great weekend!